Saturday, September 16, 2017

Loot Crate: The Family that Crates Together Stays Together


This would be my dream vacation right here.  And we wouldn't even have to go anywhere!  Sure, I can see where some might think this is a little materialistic.  I mean the family is all focused on the boxes that have arrived, and everyone can't wait to open them up.  But hear me out on this: what isn't materialistically motivated today?  Take a trip to Disney Land?  Materialistic.  I mean are you really focusing on family time down there?  Or are you more focused on getting the most out of all the money you spent on those tickets and hotels and souvenirs?

While some may see this as a family just focused on opening gifts - hey, what is Christmas then? - I see a family coming together to spend quality time together, geeking out over the franchises they have watched together.

My dream vacation would be having a Star Wars marathon beginning with Rogue One and running through The Force Awakens.  Then the next night my family and I would attend the premiers of The Last Jedi.  Then we'd spend Christmas Day putting our Last Jedi Lego sets together.  Then we'd end our vacation with our special "Last Jedi" Loot Crate box arriving in the mail for a full family reveal.

Cash would lose his mind over this opportunity.  What would that cost our family total?  A couple hundred bucks?  That's a bargain for memories that will last a lifetime.


SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment